Friday, April 27, 2012

What color softens red, red hair?

Okay, so I took the plunge and dyed my hair the day before I went back to school. But it's REALLY intense, and won't subside and look more natural for several days and showers.



What colors should I wear to make my hair not seem so extreme? I know redheads are supposed to wear green, but does this soften red, or enhance it?



Thanks, everyone.



What color softens red, red hair?

caramel I suggest . But it depends on your body tan colour of the eyes etc, etc :):):):):)



What color softens red, red hair?

pearly golds



What color softens red, red hair?

honey, you'd better get some brown mousse colour or hair mask on your red, if you think it is too intense - with clothing or make up, you won't save anything

No comments:

Post a Comment