Friday, April 27, 2012

How can I lighten my dark red hair?

Right now my hair is kinda uneven...up towards my roots is my natural color mixed with a faded light red and the back of my hair is a dark red/burgundy color( was purple black and faded that way). I want to get my hair to a rich auburn. Is there anyway I can lighten the dark red hair in back so I can dye all of it a rich auburn color?



How can I lighten my dark red hair?

Hydrogen Peroxide - 10 Volume maybe 20 Volume which strips more of the hair. Read on how to use these products before using.



Or go to the salon who will do the hair ligthening..



How can I lighten my dark red hair?

There are hair products out there which strip out the old hair dye but don't bleach the hair. I would recommend one of those.



http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/list.htm...

No comments:

Post a Comment